Audra brings over 25 years of experience as a paralegal to the firm. Her vast hands-on experience has yielded remarkable results for clients, and her around-the-clock work ethic allows us to be responsive to client’s needs. Audra understands that every client’s case deserves the utmost attention, and her ability to be empathetic to their needs makes her an invaluable asset to the firm.
Audra has performed extensive research on, and has an in depth understanding of, Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions (purchases, sales and refinances), Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy filings, Family Law, Landlord-Tenant Disputes, Personal Injury and Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Civil Litigation. She takes part in monthly teleconferences and seminars on these practice areas to ensure that her knowledge of the subject matter is up to date.
For any legal issue, clients underestimate the amount of due diligence that must be performed before a case is ready to see the courtroom. Audra leaves no stone unturned and works to ensure that your case is ready for the favorable result that you deserve.
Education and Certificates
- National Academy of Paralegal Studies, Inc. – Certificate
- Real Property Pursuit (CATIC) – Certificate
- Manchester Community College- Legal Studies
- NBI- Annual Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Seminar
- The Soulsby Law Firm, LLC, New Britain/Berlin and Marlborough, CT., Paralegal/Office Manager
- Marlborough Legal Services, LLC, New Britain and Marlborough, CT., Paralegal
- Rogin Nassau, Hartford, CT., Paralegal
Do You Have Any Question?
Contact us or call us anytime!